About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back from Vegas! - Ready to Rock and get back on Track!!!

So the last time I wrote I was getting ready for a trip to Vegas! I want you all to know that I DID in fact loose the 10 lbs I was trying to lose before Vegas! I was super stressed and busy with my husband sick and trying to get ready for a trip. I ate mostly protein and veggies with very little complex carbs. I worked out almost everyday. 

Once I got to Vegas I decided to live it up and enjoy my time there. I ate what I wanted which honestly was not bad at all! My downfall was drinking. I will admit to drinking way too many calories. I have continued to do this since I got back from Vegas and have now gained EVERY SINGLE POUND back! UGH! 

Why do I do this to myself? Why do any of us do that? I think it will always be a life long struggle to stay fit, healthy and thin. I am happy and proud of myself when I am working out. I feel blah and unhappy right now with myself and my lack of motivation!
I have begun helping my mother out at her restaurant and I will admit that is SUPER hard to NOT eat all those things that are in front of me all the time. The homemade pies, the rolls, the fried foods! OMGOSH! The people that work there including my family give me a hard time about my food choices b/c they say I am thin enough and could stand to eat something fattening! I say thanks but I am not at my goal and I am going to continue to eat right. It is NOT about being skinny to me. It is about being healthy, being a good example for my kids and more importantly it is about being happy with ME! 

I am hoping to begin working out with a partner soon. I spoke with her today about it and I can NOT wait. Sometimes you just need someone in your corner to help get you started, to help you get motivated. I have dealt with big weight gain and now loss. I know as well as anyone how hard it is.
I am here to tell you though... You are NEVER alone! It is NEVER impossible to lose the weight! 

I can and I WILL lose the 20 lbs I want to ultimately lose! My short term goal for this week is 5lbs. I want to lose 5lbs by Sunday, October 24, 2010. 


Here are some pics from Vegas if you are interested -  


This is me trying on some short black spandex shorts. SUPER proud to fit into these!

This is me and my wonderful husband! XOXOXO to my honey! :)

This is me in the two piece I bought and refused to wear! lol. I LOVE the swim suit but I hate my body right now and just could NOT seem to put it on and be happy. :( I will wear this suit next year come hell or high water!

This is an outfit that I bought and was super excited to wear spandex leggings! I never thought I would fit into things like this again! Yay!
This is my super short blue jean shorts I was scared to death to wear b/c I am so not a youngin anymore! hahaha
Pic of the strip
and the strip going the opposite direction
This is my husband and our good friend Johnathan!
Me and my club wear. haha.
Again...Me and my club wear! I can NOT believe I fit in these kind of clothes!

When I see these pics....I am proud of the way I look in my clothes. I just want to look even better. I want to be proud of how I look OUT of my clothes! I want to put on that 2 piece and feel like I TOTALLY rock it!!!


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! You looked great in Vegas!! You know, I have gone about a week without weighing myself and I think it is a good thing!! I think sometimes we rely on the scale a bit too much! Keep on eating healthy and working out, and you will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! :) I have been so off track since Vegas! aaahhhh! I actually am going to start back next week though. I should be posting again soon. I have found a workout partner! YAY! I am SO HOPING that we stick to it. I think it will be awesome to have someone to work out with!

    ReplyDelete