About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Monday, July 16, 2012



Lets see if we can complete a week of challenges! I was sick at the end of last week and did not get to complete my challenges! 


This weeks Daily Challenges!


Challenge 1 - Complete minimum of 500 jumping jacks!
Challenge 2 - Complete 100 dynamic squats!
Challenge 3 - Complete 25 reps of 10 different ab exercises!
Challenge 4 - Complete 50 burpees! whew this one will be a challenge for sure! :)
Challenge 5 - Complete 200 Short bridges!

Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Kudos

    Feel free to surf to my blog - click through the following web page

    ReplyDelete