About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Monday, July 9, 2012

Punch It Out Workout!


So I took a week off of working out due to personal issues but I am back at it! WOO HOO!!! So today I wanted to go back to some basics. I needed to get back into the swing of things b/c our bodies QUICKLY get out of shape!

Today's Workout!
Today's Workout Challenge - PUSH HARD!

Circuit - set timer for 30 secs work, 5 rest, 24 Rounds

This should be 14 minutes! Good Luck!!!

Jog in place
mummy kicks
punches - JABS
push ups
punches - UPPER CUTS
dynamic WIDE squats
punches - CROSS OVER
Bridge (short bridges)
punches - HOOK
Donkey Kicks
Kick ups
Regular Squat with side leg lifts

REPEAT!!!

Wanna see me in action doing the workout? 
Play the video then! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment