About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Daily Challenges Week of 7/9 Through 7/15

Daily Challenges! 



Tuesday 
Guy Push Ups - How many can you complete by the end of today? Try different variations of push ups! Don't know what those different variations are - See my examples in the video below!
Set a Goal and GO FOR IT!! 


Wednesday 

 PLANKS! How many 30 sec planks can you complete today? Do as many variations as you would like just do them! :D 



 Above are a few examples (VERY hard to take pics of yourself doing planks!) lol



Thursday 




Friday 

No comments:

Post a Comment