About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Saturday, June 30, 2012

UPDATE! New swimsuit and New shoes!

Its always exciting when we get to buy something NEW!!! 

So I have new running shoes and a couple new swimsuits! BUT I only have a pic of one of them. I took this pic to show my progress! I am super excited to be able to wear a two piece again!

Here are my new shoes found at a great price!! 


The are SUPER light weight and very comfortable! 

THIS is ONE of my new swimsuits! YAY!!

I just can not believe I can wear a 2 piece again! I am still trying to get used to being in one and still feel slightly uncomfortable in front of people with it on BUT....I am happy nonetheless!


What are YOUR favorite Shoes? Are you rockin a new swimsuit this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment