About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Total Body Interval Workout

Total Body

30 sec jumping jacks
10 sec rest
30 secs push ups (as many as you can do)
10 sec rest
wall sit 15-30 sec
10 sec rest
30 sec high knees
10 sec rest
30 sec shoulder press
10 sec rest
30 sec plies (sumo squats with ONE dumbell between legs)
10 sec rest
30 sec invisible jump rope
10 sec rest
30 sec dips
10 sec rest
30 sec squats
10 sec rest
30 sec jumping jacks
10 sec rest
30 secs of side ways scissor legs
10 sec rest
30 sec crunch
10 sec rest
30 sec jog in place
10 sec rest
30 sec saxon side bends

DONE!
Feeling really pumped - REPEAT!

Download the HITT Interval Trainer app to your phone! set this for 30 sec intervals with 10 sec rest with 14 rounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment