About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Thursday, June 28, 2012

My YouTube Channel

So I wanted to post a link to my YouTube! I will be posting my workout examples and videos there! :)

My YouTube Channel - CLICK HERE!

I posted a new workout today. I completed 2 rounds of this workout in the 10 mins PLUS 8 more twisted push ups!



This workout consisted of:

10 Mins - Max rounds
5 - Twisted Push ups
10 - Squat Jumps
10 - Dynamic Squats
5 SETS - 10 kick ups with toe tap
10- Prisoner Get Ups



I am super excited to tell you all that I am FINALLY studying for my CPT certification! YAY!!! Wont be long now and I will be a pro. :)


I am going through NASM and I can not wait to be certified! I am currently helping a few of my friends and family and they all are having success! I will hopefully be able to post their testimonies in here. :)


I plan to update my blog with many of the workouts that I do! Almost ALL of my workouts are completed AT home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment