About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Friday, May 18, 2012

Update and progress!

WOW its been a LONG time since I logged in to this blog! I have NOT been slacking though. :) 

I actually lost down to 125lbs and decided to let loose a little!


 I am at 142 today. I plan to drop 10lbs and thats IT! I wanted to share some pics with you! :) 










My journey continues! Since the last time I logged into this blog, I have gone mostly gluten free and lactose free. I started Insanity and accomplished 18 days before injuring my knees. BOO!!!! So I am just now starting my workouts once again. Its been 2 weeks. I plan to take it easy but still workout. I need to let my knees heal as much as possible!  

Below was my first workout of the day! I hope to get in some weight training later today. :) 

I did this as a circuit. Complete each exercise and then repeat 2 more times! 
******I completed the Calf Raises with 16lb weights, the russian twist with 8lb weight and the squats with 16lb weight*******

20 Jumping Jacks 
10 Crunches 
5 Push ups 
10 Calf Raises 
25 Russian Twist 
10 Squats 
20 High Knees 
10 Reverse Crunches 
30 sec Plank 
15 sec Side Plank (per side)

For Breakfast I ate: 

Either way I am super happy to be in the size that I am! A few more pics just for fun! :) 












I will try to keep you updated DAILY! 





No comments:

Post a Comment