About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Update on my fresh start



So this video is about my fresh start! It tells you what my downfalls are. What my goals are and where I am at! :) The only thing I wish I had included was my measurements. I did not take those yet but I will hopefully this week and post those for you!

I really hope that at some point I can add lots of pictures and some of my workouts to this so that maybe I can not only motivate me but hopefully others as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment