About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Thursday, July 1, 2010

workout and food 7/1/10

Just completed day 2 of my 6wk to 5k. I did 2 min walking then 2 min running. Alternating that til 20mins. I completed 1.5 miles in 20 Minutes. I should be doing this early a.m. b/c this is so hard after dinner! I thought I could puke! BLAH! Just completed day 2 of my 6wk to 5k. I did 2 min walking then 2 min running. Alternating that til 20mins. I completed 1.5 miles in 20 Minutes. I should be doing this early a.m. b/c this is so hard after dinner! I thought I could puke! BLAH!

Breakfast - uncut oatmeal, sliced almonds, maple syrup and 1/2 banana

Lunch - Large salad - iceburg lettuce, spinach, red bell pepper, cucumber, tomato, red onion and homemade dressing (dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, red onion, EVOO, salt and pepper)
.
Dinner - Fried breaded in flour tilapia (my family does not like fish unless like this), squash, tomato, sweet potato fries

I did not drink enough water today!! I had 2 cups of coffee and pretty much nothing else! I will try to get my water in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment