About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Daily Update

So tomorrow (Friday) I am attending a class at the local church gym. It is 30 mins cycling, 30 mins weight training, and then another 30 min cycle! It is going to kill me! hahaha. However, I think this is what I may need to jump start my motivation to work out. If I can pull off a few classes a week and small workouts at home...I might just get back on track! :)

Foods today -
Breakfast - None.... :(
Lunch - Turkey, Dressing, candied yams, green beans, peach cobbler, whole wheat roll, cranberry, sweet tea (this was from the kids school....we had Thanksgiving lunch), Not ideal but....I was not passing up this lunch with my kids! :)
Dinner - Fuji apple chicken salad from Panera

Drinks - Water, Coffee, Sparkling water and blackberry juice, water, Sugar Free Red Bull, water.....

No real workout today! I spent the day spray painting furniture and cleaning out the kids room to make room for the painted furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment