About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Thursday, September 9, 2010

Getting a workout on a crazy hectic day!

So life is always throwing us curve balls! I really need to get in a workout but I am so super tired from not getting much sleep last night! Jake was up all night and I kept waking up too. I have to take him to a couple doctors today, pick up the kids from school, do homework, make dinner, and then rush off to football. AAAGGGHHHH!!! 

My goal today is to complete a Jari Love video. I am in need of a good lower body workout and her squats, pulses and deadlifts are amazingly good. Hard but good!!! :)  

I will check back later to update  you on what I ate and what I was able to complete. 

**Just completed Jari Love - Get Ripped! 
I LOVE her workouts! They are fantastic strength training workouts. I really like the emphasis on lower body. 
This is a picture of the DVD I just did! Here is a preview of the workout: Preview of Jari Love's Get Ripped DVD Workout


***I recommend any of her workouts! I have two more that I will be doing soon in the future and will also provide you with a preview of those! :) 

Breakfast - mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, 2 egg whites, salsa and jalapeno
Lunch - no time for lunch :( 
Dinner - 2 pcs of baked chicken, with mixed fruit - honey dew melon, fresh pineapple, blueberries, strawberries, black berries and raspberries. 
snack - 1/2 pc small cake and a margarita :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment