About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello Again!!

So I feel like I have been struggling to get my motivation up! It really kind of sucks. It does not help that I have been dealing with cluster headaches and migraines again. :(
I get all pumped to workout and then I feel so physically exhausted that I give up too soon! I am down 1.5 lbs since the beginning of this week. I am worried I will not make it to my goal of 10 lbs by Tuesday!

Today's food was:
Breakfast - 2 egg whites, tomato and jalapeno
Lunch - Turkey burger on Whole Wheat with 2% cheese, ff mayo, onion, tomato, jalapeno
Dinner - Salad with iceburg lettuce, cucumber, tomato, chicken and homemade dressing - (sesame oil, Dijon mustard, Red Wine Vinegar, 3 garlic cloves, red onion)

Edit - So later on last night I decided to fit in another small workout. 
20 side pull ups (band)
20 hands up pull ups (band) 
20 hands down pull ups (band)
20 wide pull ups (band)
10 guy push ups 
10 girl push ups 
16 wide push ups -girl 
5 close push ups - (girl and triceps)
20 dips 
30 squat with arm raise - 6lbs
20 ea back lunge - 6lbs 
20 ea forward lunge - 6lbs
30 down set squats (like football quarterback)
20 hip swings (dip down and swing hips side to side - kind of stripper like lol)
20 crunches 
20 reverse crunches with legs straight and then out

 I am sure this extra workout was good but the HUGE bowl of  cereal after was NOT! I don't get why I do things like that!!! 

The cereal was honey nut cheerios, rice chex, sliced almonds and whole milk




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment