About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am 31 years old and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years now! We have two children, one boy (9) and one girl (7)! I was very athletic in High School and began modeling and working out right after high School. I had been a steady size 5 in high school and went down to a size 1 for modeling! I was so skinny! Anyways, after two complicated pregnancies on bed rest for months, I found myself 90 lbs heavier! I have struggled for 9 years now trying to get the weight off. I have finally gotten somewhere!!! :

Pages


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kenpo X


Today was a good workout day! I am about to go do some more down stairs. I did get in a KenpoX from the P90X done.(Here is a link to a P90X KenpoX  preview if you are interested in seeing what I actually was doing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42-d96t20r8)

I had to take Jake (my husband) to the ER this afternoon. I ate a big breakfast and nothing until 7:30 pm tonight. ***In case you are wondering what was wrong with my husband.....he is unfortunately passing a kidney stone and is in horrible pain!**

Breakfast - 2 egg veggie omelet. (tomato, mushroom, cheese, onion, bell peppers, jalapenos), Hashbrowns with onions, mushroom and tomato

Dinner - Large salad - iceburg lettuce, bell pepper, tomato, cucumber. Homemade dressing - Dijon mustard, sesame oil, red wine vinegar, red onion, fresh garlic.

I will come back and let you know what else I fit in.


  • **Add on Workout **
  • 25 crunches 
  • 25 reverse crunches 
  • 10ea oblique v-ups
  • 15ea bent over knee tuck with reach 
  • 10 knee bent arm reach 
  • 10 guy push ups 
  • 15 girl push ups 
  • 15 dips straight leg
  • 15 dips bent knee 
  • 20 squats - 6lbs 
  • 15 squat + shoulder press - 6lbs 
  • 100 various step ups 

  • Now if only I can keep this up.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment